The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates normally serves as legal representation for Galvestonians who are seeking experience legal help to overcome the following challenges and criminal charges;
- 1st Offense DWI Cases
- 2nd Offense DWI Cases
- 3rd Offense DWI Cases
- All Felony DWI Cases in Texas
- DWI Cases Carrying Possible Enhancements
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Texas Drivers’ License Suspension
- Administrative License Revocation (ALR)
- Failing To Stop & Give Information (FSGI)
- Failure To Stop & Render Aid (FSRA)
- DWI Cases Resulting in an Accident
- Intoxication Resulting in Assault/Injury
- Blood & Breath Test Refusal
- Driving With Open Container
- Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
- Public Intoxication
- Underage Drinking/Juvenile Cases
- DWI w/Child Passenger
- DWI Drugs, DUI & DUID (Driving Under The Influence of Drugs)
Avoid Texas Driver License Suspension & Jail Time
The faster you contact one of the experienced DWI lawyers on our staff about your case, the better off you’ll be. Once a person is charged with DWI in Galveston there’s a short period of time available for the DWI defense lawyer to work on stopping the suspension of your Texas Driver License.
By retaining legal representation immediately, you afford your lawyer the luxury of having more time to work with the Galveston County District Attorney to possibly reach an agreement in which jail time can be prevented. Timing is key in situations when a plea of Guilty or No Contest represents the best option for your case.
In cases where you intend to proclaim your innocence and enter a plea of Not Guilty, its even more important to seek immediate legal representation to afford your attorney the time to build an adequate defense for you. Whether or not you work with the Law Offices of Tad Nelson and Associates on your ordeal you’re better off with immediate legal representation.
If you have questions about our legal services or if you would like to schedule a case evaluation at no charge, call us at 409-797-6006.